Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going to School!!

Well, we've made it through the first two days of Chloe and Drew's preschool experience. Drew is doing a little better each day. At the orientation he screamed "I want my GanMa!!!" over and over again, so that he could be heard through out the school. He cried the first day for about 10 minutes and stopped crying very quickly this morning. I managed to make it to the car today before I began crying; unlike yesterday when mom and I both break out into tears before we leave classroom. It is so hard leaving them. Chloe is so mature and doesn't mind staying, but Drew looks so sad and it makes it so hard. He enjoys it once he accepts that he has to stay and he talks excitedly about his day when I pick him up each afternoon. His teacher said that he should quit crying within two weeks. I hope he adjust sooner. Now I have about six weeks before I begin nursing school; the thought of all that work makes me want cry too.

No comments: